Are you also looking for a free web hosting provider for your website? If yes, scroll it down. Since the speed of digitalization is overtaking everything else, people want their business online. They want to take their offline stores, ventures, and businesses online and get recognition. For doing the same, they need web hosting through which one can host their website easily.
However, many people prefer getting a free web hosting provider over a paid one, and for all of those, we are sharing the list of the top 20 free web hosting sites in 2021.
Many things need to be taken care of while choosing free web hosting. E.g., it should not be full of ads, slow speed, poor performance, or with low storage. Such factors are important and should be taken care of before choosing the free web hosting provider services for yourself.
One of the well-known web hosting sites is Wix.com, which is basically a website builder software vendor.
The web hosting provider is available free of cost, which is very reliable, secured, and also SEO optimized at the same time. It includes 500 MB Bandwidth & Storage, Mobile Site, Unlimited Pages, Secure Hosting, and Drag & Drop Editor.
If you use their hosting package, it will include many 100s of templates, online store features, support, etc.
One of the major advantages is that it has no third-party ads to display on the site other than its own promotions. You can simply use this hosting, which is very reliable, and the best part is that you don’t have to pay for the same as well.
- Wix is known for its support. You can get help anytime 24*7 from their phone and email address.
- The web hosting provider gives you enough features to customize your site according to your own.
- Even if your website has heavy traffic, the hosting can manage it.
If you still haven’t found the best web hosting provider for you, then you also can try Weebly, which is again a free web hosting provider.
Weebly offers features such as cloud-hosted infrastructure, 500 MB storage, SSL security, SEO, lead capture, subdomain, and many more.
- You can easily handle a good amount of visitors to your website by using Weebly’s hosting provider.
- It is reliable, secured, and fast.
- Their support is vast, and you can reach their team via chat, phone, or email.
We include x10Hosting.com on the list because of the reason. Since the web hosting provider supports FTP, cPanel, email, and MySql, it stands out from the list of free web hosting provider sites.
They have an always-open support section that has more than 750,000 people who are always ready to serve you.
Also, you can use their more than 200 auto-install scripts and a free site builder, which is enough to build your own site with all the possible features.
- It can easily manage the high traffic without letting your website down even if your visitors are high in number.
- It offers unmetered bandwidth and disk space.
- The web hosting provider has one of the best support as compared to all other web hosting providers we have.
FreeVirtualServers is one of the leading free web hosting providers in the UK. In the UK alone, it has more than 55,000 customers. It was launched back in 2004, and with time, it has gained enough popularity because of the services they offer other than web hosting such as online storage, web design services, and domain registration.
It has both free and paid web hosting packages available. If you are using the free one, you will get 1GB bandwidth, free site builder, 100MB webspace, and one email account.
However, if you wish to use their paid packages, you can check the details on the site.
- You will be given access to the Weebly site builder, where you can choose any pre-designed theme and such according to your own.
- You can use your own domain name with the hosting.
- It also offers free cPanel, which has features such as managing the FTP account, tracking the usage, emails, and many more.
FreeWebHostingArea.com is available since 2005 and is serving many people from all around the globe. If your website is legal, you can use their free hosting for as long as you want to. However, the only condition is that the website should be legal.
This hosting is not only reliable but has tons of features such as a multi CPU dedicated server, very quick support, fast SSD disk, able to handle a good amount of traffic, and much more. But to use the web hosting and keep the account active, you need to make sure that your site gets at least one visitor per month to keep it active.
If you are looking for more features, you can use their paid plan for as low as $1 per month.
- The web hosting provider can handle a good amount of traffic every day.
- It offers daily and weekly backups on an external source to keep your site safe.
- You can access and manage your account easily.
UHostFull maybe is a name you haven’t heard of till now but is really a good hosting provider because it has tons of features. Such as free online support, traffic stats, webmail, site builder, import & export, subdomain, FTP accounts, database, email support, free SSH, and many more.
It is free of cost and also offers MySQL and PHP hosting by using clustered technology. The provider is using a very stable server that is only using a 1 Gbps internet connection.
- It has a one-time click auto-installer feature through which you can install many apps with one click.
- For keeping your site safe, it has security tools such as a Free Backup Tool, Spam Filter, Hotlink Protection, and Virus Scanner.
Webnode is a complete package for building your website for free. Not only it will give you free hosting, but it will make a website for you as well.
Features such as an unlimited number of pages, customer support, reliable hosting, content management, modern free templates are the major highlights of the same. For making a website, you can simply use the hosting provider will make it easier for you.
- The web hosting provider is capable of handling heavy traffic.
- You will not get any annoying ads on your website.
- It also offers free SEO methods and can clean the URL and will automatically generate the site maps.
Tripod.com is a provider that can help you in making your personal website for free. It is a web hosting provider where you can get not only the hosting but also an easy to use site builder for free of cost.
Their package includes one website, five themes, two plugins, 20 MB storage, and email support for free.
- It gives you email support through which you can contact their team anytime via email.
- Additional apps like Photo Album Manager, Trellix Website Builder, and blogging tools will be added.
- It is reliable, and hence your site will be secured here.
FreeHostingEU is a web hosting provider that majorly relies on dependable cluster-based technology. If you are looking for hosting for a website that is not huge, then this can be the perfect choice for you.
In their free package, you will be given 4000 MB monthly data transfer, five short domains, 200 MB webspace, easy site builder tools, a simple control panel, and free Joomla and WordPress hosting.
- It supports both PHP and MySQL platforms.
- You can install the PHP apps like Joomla, SMF forum, osCommerce, PhpNuke on your website.
- You can also get a free .eu5.net domain here.
Another name in the list is Byet.host, which is not only free but is full of features such as free tech support, FTP account, and file manager, control panel, PHP support, MySQL support, sub-domains, clustered servers, parked domains, etc.
According to the hosting provider, they are the fastest free hosting provider in the world. And indeed, they do offer a reliable and speedy service.
- The hosting provider has free hosting tutorials that can help you if you are a newbie.
- You will be offered unlimited disk space with a monthly transfer.
- You can install many apps like photo galleries, online shopping carts, social networks, and content management apps.
Talking about Neocities, it is again one of the hosting providers that is free, safe, and widely used. CDN powers the operations provider in 11 data centers, which are located all around the globe to serve globally.
You will get full support for HTTP/2 and enforce robust SSL protection on all your websites for free.
Also, when it comes to speed and uptime, the hosting provider is indeed a number one place as it is a very secure and speedy one.
- It is an open-source, free web hosting provider service.
- The site is not going to put an ad on your website, and hence, you are going to get an ad-free service.
- They have many tools like the command-line tool, browser-based HTML editor, and much more.
uCoz is a website hosting provider that has an inbuilt CMS too. It is being used by more than 1 million users and created more than 1.5 million websites until now. In Russia, uCoz is being used by every next door.
You can use the CMS modules if you are looking to create a web forum, full-featured site, online shopping site, or even a blog. It is free and easy to use.
- You can customize and create your own dashboard and apps via free API access.
- The storage you are getting here is 400 MB.
- It has multi-language support, and it supports more than eight languages.
If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider that has a reputation, then do go for 000Webhost.com, which is serving for ten years in the industry, and most of their users are happy with their services.
You will get many features even in their free packages such as auto-installer, 10 GB bandwidth, 1 GB disk space, cPanel control panel, full PHP and MySQL database support, instant activation, and tech support.
- This hosting service provider gives you a 99% uptime guarantee where you can be assured about your site working.
- You are not going to get any ads on your website.
- They also offer many free tools like Cron Job, instant backup, FTP support, web file manager, etc.
5GBFree.com is a web hosting provider that has more than five years of experience. It is powered by Cisco infrastructure, and its data centers are located in the US.
You will get all the basic features other web hosting providers are offering for free here like 5 GB hosting space, subdomain name, 20 GB bandwidth, etc.
You can also use their paid packages where you can get extra additional features as well. All over, the hosting provider is free, secured, and is safe.
- Like other providers, you don’t have to get annoyed by the ads.
- They have forum support where you can resolve all your issues.
- They are secured, and their servers are located in Tier 4 data centers, which have redundant power and cooling, etc.
The web hosting site Jimdo will also help in creating your website even in their free package of hosting. You don’t have to pay anything for the same.
You will be able to make your site with all the themes and customization that is available for free.
Jimdo will take care of all the technical details, including the safety measures and security upgrades, to give you a protected and safe experience while using their hosting.
The major highlight of the hosting site is that you can talk to the support ant your native language if you are not familiar with English.
- The website hosting provider is free of cost forever. There is no limitation or trial period, which is for a limited period.
- You can use the help support in your native language.
- You can edit the codes for your templates.
Angelfire is the most experienced and oldest web hosting provider we have on the list. It is serving many since 1996.
Angelfire will give you domain and email, website tools, site builder, newsletter management service, etc.
If in case you are facing any trouble while using their hosting, you can always contact the community to get assistance.
- Their support is reliable, and they are available most of the time to serve their customers.
- It is secured and very safe.
- You will be offered many site builder tools through which you can design your website easily.
AwardSpace is a hosting provider website that offers 5 GB monthly traffic, 1 GB disk space, 30 MB disk quota, 1 MySQL database, 1 domain, and 3 subdomains and a short domain.
All these will be given for free. However, the only issue is that customer support will not be available for free of cost forever.
You will only have customer support for a limited time. Also, the uptime of 99.9% is claimed by many users.
- It has a free WordPress and Joomla installer.
- You can create your own free website with customization.
- You can create a single email account free of cost.
FreeHostia.com is a hosting provider website that offers 250 MB Disk space, 6 GB monthly traffic, all-time tech support, no setup fee, 1 click free script installer, etc. All these are included in the free package.
The hosting provider has their paid package as well, which can be upgraded by paying a cost anytime, according to you. However, the free package will be enough to make a website.
- They have many features, such as the best antivirus protection, advanced email manager, SPF protection, etc.
- It also has many site management tools like file manager, control panel, password-protected directories, etc.
- For the support, you will get a 1-hour ticket, video tutorial, integrated ticketing system, etc.
InfinityFree is just like its name, free, and will provide you a reliable web hosting for a lifetime.
The provider is being used for many years and has more than 3,00,000 users worldwide. It offers unlimited disk space and bandwidth, which is enough for daily visitors of 50,000.
It has an uptime of 99.9% and is very secured for making a website for free. It also has its own premium version, where you can get everything unlimited for as low as $6.90 per month.
- You will be getting free ten email accounts and one FTP account.
- You will get a Softaculous script installer that has more than free 400 apps.
- You will be getting a free SSL, free Cloudflare CDN, and a free DNS service.
Last but not least, Googiehost is also one of the well-known web hosting sites which have experience of more than eight years in the field. It is free and has already hosted more than 165,000 websites.
GoogieHost offers a 100% cloud-based super fast cPanel free web hosting service. It has many features such as 24*7 free support, free sub-domain name, easy-to-use cPanel, etc.
- Their tech support is available most of the time and also has a blog tutorial for help.
- You can install more than 480+ popular scripts on your website for free.
- You can use as many free subdomains services here as you want.